Fucking EH, Slay to Philly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking EH, Slay to Philly!!

Not sure the details or comp but looks like being finalized and a 3 year extension!!! Exactly who I wanted from the get go!!!

Howie better at trades than drafting.. Hopefully nothing more than a 3rd or 4th!!

Since Josina Anderson that skank is chatting about it, hooefully it is a 3rd and Alshon lol

Comment

It’s done

3rd and a 5th

not horrible

Comment

I think that is definitely fair for him

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          It’s done

3rd and a 5th

not horrible
          I sure hope this doesn't handcuff them to move up the draft board if the right wideout is there.

Comment

ok not bad,,still need a couple more corners but this is a start
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

I sure hope this doesn't handcuff them to move up the draft board if the right wideout is there.
              Good year to have 10 picks. They still have another 3rd as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                It’s done

3rd and a 5th

not horrible
                I'm good with it!

​​​

​​​
                Last edited by Spartan92; 03-19-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

With all the teams that need a WR ahead of us moving up would have surly required some of next year's draft capital as well I believe.

They probably stay at 21 and pick who's left either Jefferson or Shenault cause Lamb and Jeudy would mean your need to trade probably to 10 or 11 before the Raiders start to pick to guarantee the one you want and that would take a boat load of draft capital.
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​​

Comment

I'm would have preferred a Chris Harris (2 yrs/$20M) and them having the ability to move up if necessary. If SF's #13 could be had for a first, 2 threes, and a player (maybe), I would have been ok with that. Now, Howie may be gun shy. Of course, this is a lot of 'what ifs' but I don't think it's not doable. I'll let it play out but I'm not sure I like this option. Slay was good but there's no denying he's a declining asset. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I'm would have preferred a Chris Harris (2 yrs/$20M) and them having the ability to move up if necessary. If SF's #13 could be had for a first, 2 threes, and a player (maybe), I would have been ok with that. Now, Howie may be gun shy. Of course, this is a lot of 'what ifs' but I don't think it's not doable. I'll let it play out but I'm not sure I like this option. Slay was good but there's no denying he's a declining asset. Hope I'm wrong.
                      That's not going to happen. Raiders and 49ers are guaranteed to take WR's have to jump them. 49ers traded for Sanders to bolster their WR corps. They are drafting a WR for sure! No way they are going with Deebo and Goodwin lol

Probably have to jump to 10 and trade with Cleveland cause Jets may want one too if they lose Anderson.

Comment

I think guaranteed may be a bit harsh. Buckner created a hole and Epenesa or Chaisson aren't bad options. With what Arizona did this week, they better make sure their secondary gets attention, also. They have two first-round picks but they're third pick isn't until Round 5 (156 overall). They may be ok with Jefferson or Shenault at #21 themselves. I wouldn't rule out anything right now.

Comment

I think guaranteed may be a bit harsh. Buckner created a hole and Epenesa or Chaisson aren't bad options. With what Arizona did this week, they better make sure their secondary gets attention, also. They have two first-round picks but they're third pick isn't until Round 5 (156 overall). They may be ok with Jefferson or Shenault at #21 themselves. I wouldn't rule out anything right now.
                          Maybe that's could be true. Who knows it's always a crap shoot and it's going to get interesting.

For some reason the one guy I don't want is Ruggs. Just don't have a great feeling that he will be the stud we need.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...62053968281600

On Darius Slay’s deal with the #Eagles, he sees a three-year extension making him the highest-paid CB at $16.7m. On the team end, it’s all new to them so they’re seeing a four-year, $60.5 million deal ($15.125m per year) for a top-notch corner. Works for both sides.

Comment

He is now the highest paid CB in the NFL, 3rd and 5th is ok, but he is not worth the highest paid.

Comment

Working...
                              X