No announcement yet.

yannik ngakoue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never give up a one for someone who played with a Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson, Jalen Ramsey, AJ Bouye, etc,. That defense was stacked and there's a very good chance he's a product of his environment. He doesn't pass the sniff test for me.

For me, this offseason hinges on how Howie addresses the wide receiver position. Everyone knew going in that it was an issue. If he keeps burning picks, he's going to find himself in a bad spot come draft day. As said before, I'll let it play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      I would never give up a one for someone who played with a Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson, Jalen Ramsey, AJ Bouye, etc,. That defense was stacked and there's a very good chance he's a product of his environment. He doesn't pass the sniff test for me.

For me, this offseason hinges on how Howie addresses the wide receiver position. Everyone knew going in that it was an issue. If he keeps burning picks, he's going to find himself in a bad spot come draft day. As said before, I'll let it play out.
      Oh I agree I wouldn't give up a 1st for him. Like I said from the beginning if they can fleece em sure if not move on with what we have and address WR and LB

Comment

Byron Maxwell 2.0. First-rounders are too valuable to risk on a question mark with that potential price tag.

Comment

Working...
        X