Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUST ALL REMEMBER SOMETHING WITH THE WAY THE WORLD IS RIGHT NOW....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST ALL REMEMBER SOMETHING WITH THE WAY THE WORLD IS RIGHT NOW....

HAD AN OLDER GENTLEMAN JUST SAY...

THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

IT SUCKS RIGHT NOW, AND EVERYONE'S LIFE IS TWISTED......

BUT THIS TOO SHALL PASS, HOLD ON TIGHT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

He should be right, but yes it's a pain in the ass right now. I had to shut down my business. I mean I am paying my employees for now but depends on how long this last.

Comment

AMEN to that. To those who are still bitching about this being some insane conspiracy of some sort, doesn't really matter at this point. It is happening. Now we have to do something we don't like, but actually are good at, ADAPT. This is much like Pearl Harbor, it is going to ripple around the world for a long time, no escaping it, so get ready for it.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Best advice I ever got in times like these was don't try and grasp it all at once, break it up into pieces,,,One Day at a Time!!!!!

Comment

My wife told me woman’s hair touch-up kits are practically unavailable. DON’T SUGAR COAT THIS!

Comment

trying to get my 24 yo daughter to take this seriously and she's fighting me tooth and nail
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              AMEN to that. To those who are still bitching about this being some insane conspiracy of some sort, doesn't really matter at this point. It is happening. Now we have to do something we don't like, but actually are good at, ADAPT. This is much like Pearl Harbor, it is going to ripple around the world for a long time, no escaping it, so get ready for it.
              if we learned anything about the spread of this type of disease is the cruise industry must be the 1st thing that gets shut down.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                trying to get my 24 yo daughter to take this seriously and she's fighting me tooth and nail
                Wow same here, my 24 year old still in college (ugh) is fighting me about coming home instead of staying there and chancing it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  He should be right, but yes it's a pain in the ass right now. I had to shut down my business. I mean I am paying my employees for now but depends on how long this last.
                  What type of business?

Comment

Working...
                  X