Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK has officially shut down

Hey guys!!! I hope you guys keep
    yourselves and your families safe and healthy during this unprecedented crisis. The PM, after his faith in people wasn’t repaid—he didn’t want to shut the country down—finally had to take that step today. Meanwhile the government is prepared to pay 80% of peoples’ salaries—mostly for small companies so people won’t lose their jobs. People on benefits (welfare) will have extra money pumped into the system. Anyway I’ll be lurking from time to time, especially in April when the schedule and the draft occur. However, I can see this season—if it’s played—being like the 1982 strike year—9 games and the top 8 teams in each conference making the playoffs—if they play at all.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Hey guys!!! I hope you guys keep
    yourselves and your families safe and healthy during this unprecedented crisis. The PM, after his faith in people wasn’t repaid—he didn’t want to shut the country down—finally had to take that step today. Meanwhile the government is prepared to pay 80% of peoples’ salaries—mostly for small companies so people won’t lose their jobs. People on benefits (welfare) will have extra money pumped into the system. Anyway I’ll be lurking from time to time, especially in April when the schedule and the draft occur. However, I can see this season—if it’s played—being like the 1982 strike year—9 games and the top 8 teams in each conference making the playoffs—if they play at all.
    I saw an article last week of Prince William, Kate and their children shopping for clothes only fit for royals. Let’s hope this world crisis doesn’t inconvenience them too much.

Comment

Working...
    X