DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Prove me wrong, you knuckleheads.
    Regular cheerios or honey nut?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Regular cheerios or honey nut?
      Fucking great point. Although it's closer to parity, I would say that Rice Chex is still > Honey Nut Cheerios. That oat aftertaste is strong with them Cheerios. Rice Chex does get pretty soggy though.
      DB

Comment

OMAR LIKES HONEY NUT CHEERIOS THAT'S GOODNOUGH FOR ME YO.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Honey Nut Cheerios rule....Chex is only good in a snack mix, nuff said. HNC can stand on it's own.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Fucking great point. Although it's closer to parity, I would say that Rice Chex is still > Honey Nut Cheerios. That oat aftertaste is strong with them Cheerios. Rice Chex does get pretty soggy though.
            Thinking I may be in the minority here but I like original cheerios better than honey but. My kids disagree. Regardless, I think Cheerios > Chex
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Prove me wrong, you knuckleheads.
              How are they being eaten? If Rice Chex are consumed in a party mix, advantage Chex. However, if I'm pouring milk over them, it's Cheerios every time. Chex get too soggy, too quickly.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Then there’s smegma’s favorite, dick chex
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X