Why is Alshon still and Eagle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Alshon still and Eagle ?

This article ask the question, I say why cut him and eat the money and kill the cap, in this case keep him on the team use him as a possession receiver or trade him during camp, someone always needs a receiver before opening day.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-howie-roseman

Roob's a chump. Jeffery's three years as an Eagles was most significantly marked by a Lombardi Trophy.

He's just pissed because he said they would release Jeffery. Roob's not even a reporter anymore - just a bad take artist. What's the last story he broke?

They might as well keep Alshon since they're paying him. He's still their best WR unless DJax is healthy. The locker room shit is overblown.
    Last edited by Maniac; 03-25-2020, 07:35 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Roob's a chump. Jeffery's three years as an Eagles was most significantly marked by a Lombardi Trophy.

He's just pissed because he said they would release Jeffery. Roob's not even a reporter anymore - just a bad take artist. What's the last story he broke?

They might as well keep Alshon since they're paying him. He's still their best WR unless DJax is healthy. The locker room shit is overblown.
      You nailed that, I agree 100% with you.

Comment

Financially, they would have to wait till June to cut him to spread out the dead money. So I really don't know what Roob is babbling about.

I'd hang on to him though.

Comment

He's an idiot. They aren't going to take that massive cap hit. The will do anything in their power to trade him up until June 1st then will release him. He will not be an Eagle in 2020.

Comment

i was blocked by him on twitter for some reason. zero clue why. don't believe i've ever once responded to him. just bizarre!

Comment

Kempski's another shit-stirring idiot. Cutting Alshon and taking that massive cap hit never made any sense. If there's an issue with Carson, they have 20 million reasons to try to make it right.

Comment

The locker room shit is overblown.
                I don't disagree with anything you said here but weren't you in another thread echoing a report that said they are looking for receivers that won't conflict with Wentz?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Kempski's another shit-stirring idiot. Cutting Alshon and taking that massive cap hit never made any sense. If there's an issue with Carson, they have 20 million reasons to try to make it right.
                  I'm sure Carson has a big ego and some diva tendencies like just about every starting qb, but I also get the sense that he would be more willing than others to bury the hatchet on something like this if it was best for the team. IMO, having a healthy Alshon on the team is in its best interests right now.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    he seems like he's very thin skinned. I remember his 'war' with Benjamin Albright when he was breaking philly stories ahead of local guys a couple of years ago.

Albright turned him inside out every time they went toe to toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

i was blocked by him on twitter for some reason. zero clue why. don't believe i've ever once responded to him. just bizarre!
                      I got blocked by him for calling him out when he said Buddy Ryan was a below average coach.

Comment

Alshon IF healthy is a possession receiver, he is big and has good hands, he is not the down field guy anymore. As for not getting along ALL TEAMS have some turmoil in their lockers rooms get over it.

Comment

Working...
                        X