rewatching SB52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewatching SB52

amazing how nervous i always get in 4th Q. my hands are clammy as hell.

freaking Foles, man. What a legend. My God.

Jeffrey and Agholar were big all day. Gotta always remember that.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-25-2020, 02:28 PM.

Was reading an article on ESPN about the dissolution of the Brady/Pats relationship. Apparently, that loss played a big role. Put up, what, 600 yards and still lost? Brady wouldn't even look up in the end of season meetings.

God bless Nick Foles.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Was reading an article on ESPN about the dissolution of the Brady/Pats relationship. Apparently, that loss played a big role. Put up, what, 600 yards and still lost? Brady wouldn't even look up in the end of season meetings.

God bless Nick Foles.
      All of that was amazing to read, thank you for that during these uncertain times!

Comment

I rewatched it as well. Foles went full God mode that day. It’s amazing how big so many players came up in that game. It took all of them and that team would not be denied.

It’s funny how even when I watch it now I still expect us to blow it and lose.

Comment

So True! haha I still can't sit still as that last gasp Hail Mary goes up, thinking the Pats will somehow find a way to rig it
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I did notice, glaringly, that Darby got abused badly all game long.

One thing is for sure, Foles had ice water in his veins all game. Outstanding performance, just incredible!

Comment

Working...
            X