Justin Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Jefferson

If he makes it to 21 should be the cake walk pick for the Eagles. I think he is by far the most underrated WR due to the fact of everyone hyping the top 3. Just watched 5 All-22 games of Jefferson and he is just a flat out good football player. So instinctual with reading leverage in his routes. Makes the right reads on the fly and his shifty/crafty enough to execute the routes. Not an incredible athlete but still ran a 4.43 and has good change of direction. Sure handed and can still win 50-50 balls w/ 1v1 coverage downfield. Willing to get hit on his routes over the middle & finish the play. Fuckin' good. SHOE IN PICK if he is there & I pray he is...

They need to try to trade up and draft Ruggs. Beating Dallas might have cost us any reasonable chance to get him.

Comment

I disagree. He has no break away speed and that is what we need. I want Ruggs. RTR!!!

Comment

Jefferson ran a 4.43 forty. Sure, it's not 4.27 but his strength is his route running. Let's not discount that after it that was an issue last year. My number one priority is the ability to catch the ball which I think both do well. I can live with 4.43 if the other intangibles are there. Maybe they can double up at wideout and target Hamler in the second round. While I like what I'm hearing about Ruggs, I'm not sure giving up maybe a two to move up is worth it. I'm not a draft expert but I really like what Jefferson did in the big games this year.
        Last edited by Snakebitten; 04-02-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Love Jefferson. He just makes huge play after huge play. Tough catches, deep balls, goes across the middle. Did it vs the best of the best.

his highlight reel speaks for itself.

i would love that pick. Prefer to stay at 21 & snag him over trading picks to move up for Somebody else.

he is also a fantastic kid, works his ass off, and a coach’s dream from what I’ve read. No brainer pick.

https://youtu.be/TWubep0BMRI

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Love Jefferson. He just makes huge play after huge play. Tough catches, deep balls, goes across the middle. Did it vs the best of the best.

his highlight reel speaks for itself.

i would love that pick. Prefer to stay at 21 & snag him over trading picks to move up for Somebody else.

he is also a fantastic kid, works his ass off, and a coach’s dream from what I’ve read. No brainer pick.

https://youtu.be/TWubep0BMRI
            Well this seals it for me. Ruggs!
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You jerkoffs might as well go ahead and buy Tee Higgins jerseys

Comment

Dont sleep on Mins

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                  If he makes it to 21 should be the cake walk pick for the Eagles. I think he is by far the most underrated WR due to the fact of everyone hyping the top 3. Just watched 5 All-22 games of Jefferson and he is just a flat out good football player. So instinctual with reading leverage in his routes. Makes the right reads on the fly and his shifty/crafty enough to execute the routes. Not an incredible athlete but still ran a 4.43 and has good change of direction. Sure handed and can still win 50-50 balls w/ 1v1 coverage downfield. Willing to get hit on his routes over the middle & finish the play. Fuckin' good. SHOE IN PICK if he is there & I pray he is...
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A JEFFERY THAT RUNS A 4.48 IN 40. THE NEED IS BREAKAWAY SPEED.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

WE ALREADY HAVE A JEFFERY THAT RUNS A 4.48 IN 40. THE NEED IS BREAKAWAY SPEED.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      You jerkoffs might as well go ahead and buy Tee Higgins jerseys
                      I lol'd. Most easy outcome to envision...

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                        Jefferson in round 1 and Hamler in round 2 then worry about the rest, get the speed and the pure catcher and WR core is set.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

I lol'd. Most easy outcome to envision...
                          Higgins is a sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Higgins is a sure thing.
                            It appears his pro day didn't do him any favors. I also think he didn't show much during the college playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me if he dropped to the second round.

https://13wham.com/buffalo-plus/bill...-to-diggs-deal

Comment

I did not like what i saw from him in the National Title game and because I'm sitting here saying he sucks.... He'll ball out. I just hope they get a guy who can play and be competent on the outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X