No announcement yet.

Justin Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for Jefferson...plus, we could look forward to an offensive-play montage of big plays voiced by Merrill Reese, much like this classic from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High: haha

https://youtu.be/BxkbCiCxYj0?t=80
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Jefferson seems very Agholor-esque, size and speed-wise. No real second/third gear.

Unlike Agholor-reliable in traffic, keeps his feet, and makes plays on the ball.

Ruggs has special speed, high college production, and fits what the FO has been saying all off-season about getting a guy to grow with Carson (just turned 21).

Note: Jefferson is also young, just doesn't seem to bring anything special to the table. The Eagles should go and get "special" if they have an opportunity.
      Last edited by Pete; 04-06-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling there is going to be a run on Wr's in the teens, and even Jefferson could be gone by 21. I would rather have Mims anyway.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

eagles taking WR in first round is -125 in Vegas according to this dude. and, jefferson is odds on favorite for our first rounder at WR by a mile.

some good info on eagles in here from Vegas perspective:
          https://twitter.com/EliotCrist/statu...881014785?s=20
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-06-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I’ve see a couple analysts now say JJ won’t be there at 21.

If this is the case, I think they should grab the best LB on the board...but we know Howie will not do that..

Comment

Ells, you betting on those Russian table tennis games?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Ells, you betting on those Russian table tennis games?
                Believe it or not I gave up gambling. It’s a suckers game

Comment

You dumb fucks. Get ready for bust defensive end at 21

Comment

Safety and wideout with the first two picks.
                    One or the other in the first, the other in the second.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                      If he makes it to 21 should be the cake walk pick for the Eagles. I think he is by far the most underrated WR due to the fact of everyone hyping the top 3. Just watched 5 All-22 games of Jefferson and he is just a flat out good football player. So instinctual with reading leverage in his routes. Makes the right reads on the fly and his shifty/crafty enough to execute the routes. Not an incredible athlete but still ran a 4.43 and has good change of direction. Sure handed and can still win 50-50 balls w/ 1v1 coverage downfield. Willing to get hit on his routes over the middle & finish the play. Fuckin' good. SHOE IN PICK if he is there & I pray he is...
                      Bump... Lurie should hire me. MORONIC move by Howie & Co.... SICKENING

Comment

Usually I'm against these bumps, but you were fkkking right.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          You jerkoffs might as well go ahead and buy Tee Higgins jerseys
                          I wish I had one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I wish I had one...
                            Amazing how that worked out

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

Bump... Lurie should hire me. MORONIC move by Howie & Co.... SICKENING
                              geigh bump but credit for being spot on - now I've gotta ask you who you like between Chase or Smith?

Comment

Nice bump. Fire Howie.

Comment

Working...
                                X