WEIRD DREAMS LAST NIGHT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEIRD DREAMS LAST NIGHT...

SO I WAS PLAYING IN P.U. HOOPS GAME WITH KOBE AND L.TAYLOR. OBVIOUSLY, ME RUNNING FULL ON, WASN'T ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH KOBE JUST WALKING, HE WAS PLAYING DOWN TO MY LEVEL FOR ME.

GOOD FRIENDS WITH BOTH. AT BREAK WAS FIRING UP A BIG OL JOINT WITH L.T. TALKIN ABOUT THE OLD DAYS

THEN, SNOOP DOG AND I, WHO HAVE BEEN BUDDIES SINCE CHILDHOOD WERE JUST HANGIN OUT AND HAVING A FEW COLD ONES ON THE CORNER WAY AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER, COOLER FULL OF MGD.

COME ON DREAM GUYS....WHAT THE HELL DOES ALL THAT MEAN?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

It means you're a freaking legend.

I dreamed last night that I read in the newspaper that Jackson Brown had killed himself. My reaction was, "yeah, makes sense, his songs are pretty depressing, mostly." Seriously.
    DB

Comment

I means you watched Malibu's Most Wanted before going to sleep.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I means you watched Malibu's Most Wanted before going to sleep.
        Exactly

Comment

Cheap dream. MGD?
          Let me introduce your subconscious to Hayes-y 13 double IPA.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I DON'T EVEN DRINK MGD. MAYBE SNOOP WANTED TO SLUM IT.

IT WAS KINDA COOL MAKIN A JUMPER OVER KOBE, EVEN IF I DID GET A WHOPPING 2" OFF THE GROUND. ANY HIGHER THAN THAT I'D NEED A LADDER.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-08-2020, 11:29 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Cheap dream. MGD?
              Let me introduce your subconscious to Hayes-y 13 double IPA.
              Do they even make MGD anymore? I thought they were just rolling with High Life as their non-light beer. Speaking of High Life, if you want to travel back to your 20s, drink 99% of a highlife and leave the rest sitting in the bottle. Your house will smell like a dive bar in 30 minutes.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X