Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm...a lot of noise of Iggs checking out non-receivers for their 1st pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm...a lot of noise of Iggs checking out non-receivers for their 1st pick.

...Smokescreen or doing their homework??

i can only imagine the noise if they go LB or Center or something else in the 1st round...lol
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I actually think they will go defense in the first, WR in the 2nd and later rounds.

Although I have no idea who they would take in the 1st unless one of the top edge rushers falls.

Comment

If four or five wide receivers come off the board before they pick, they may not have a choice but to draft the best available player instead. I certainly don't want them reaching for a wideout in the first round if they feel what's left is second or third round talent. Howie messed this up by renegotiating Jeffery's contract. Now, he's behind the eight ball. I'm letting it play out but I really have no faith Howie is going to find the wideout(s) this team needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...Smokescreen or doing their homework??

i can only imagine the noise if they go LB or Center or something else in the 1st round...lol
        LB/OL are two of the positions I can't imagine them drafting.

Nothing wrong with drafting a good pass rusher if one falls into their lap. That's what I think they'll do if they don't go WR.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

LB/OL are two of the positions I can't imagine them drafting.

Nothing wrong with drafting a good pass rusher if one falls into their lap. That's what I think they'll do if they don't go WR.
          I’ve read some articles about them checking out the top ranked LB Queen, just have to believe it’s smokescreen & homework only purposes. Cannot see them going that route, they don’t value LBs......DE or top DB is another story.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The more research on WRs I do, the more excited about getting a good one I get. I knew nothing about Jefferson until recently, after seeing about EVERY mock draft project the birds to nab him, and now I'm worried some team that knows how bad the Eagles need a WR, might jump us to grab him. D-Gunn said he reminds him a little of Julio Jones for pete's sake. Chris Sims is super high on him and said some front office guys have contacted him asking for him to pipe down on his praise, otherwise they won't be able to draft him

But Mims look really good too. And Jalen Reagor is exciting as a prospect.

Perhaps if Jefferson isn't there they could go D with the first pick but could also trade back and get an additional 2nd.

My first thought was just doing their homework, everyone knows we need a WR
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

let the viqueens pick queen,,,229 linebacker in the lat 1st round...pass
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Skinny Luke II?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X