Rumor has it Odell trade being discussed to Vikings for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor has it Odell trade being discussed to Vikings for

Next year's 2nd and 5th. Fuck for one of the best receivers in the game.. Howie make it a 2nd and 4th and go build your team in this year's draft with best player available.

Don't care if he is a headcase every team has one he is a stud and would be a legit threat for Wentz for years!!

For next years 2nd and 4th it's a no brainer.

He's locked into a contract that in a year or so will look fair for a top WR.
    ​​​​.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 04-15-2020, 11:43 AM.

If that is the true asking price, I agree go make it happen! Instant upgrade

Comment

I'd give away a 2 and 4 to a team willing to take Odell off my hands.

Comment

piece written by Randy Oliver source Marc Malusis of WFAN on CBS radio. His source has told him that Browns and Vikings are in discussions on the trade and the comp is next year's 2nd and 5th. (not sure why it would say next year's if he meant 2020 so I have to assume what he wrote at face value meaning 2021).

Take it with a grain of salt. But damn, make it sweeter Howie and go get him and draft BPA at 21!

Edit to add: Just hit Profootballtalk
        Last edited by Spartan92; 04-15-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I'd give away a 2 and 4 to a team willing to take Odell off my hands.
          This. Anybody on this bored considering giving away an Eagles' Day 2 pick for a guy who:

- has ended three recent seasons with serious injuries (broken leg, quad injury, sports hernia) and
          - consistently brings negative vibes PLUS
          - wants to be among the highest paid WRs...

needs to get a hobby. You might as well suggest the lower-priced free agent Antonio Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Next year's 2nd and 5th. Fuck for one of the best receivers in the game.. Howie make it a 2nd and 4th and go build your team in this year's draft with best player available.

Don't care if he is a headcase every team has one he is a stud and would be a legit threat for Wentz for years!!

​​​​.
            Let me know how Odell and Kirk Cousins works out.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The leadership on this team does extremely well with headcases. Why would you not consider players that can instantly improve your team? Also as of late the Eagles have proven that they can not draft a quality WR. But ok I will be scared of upgrades like you all are I guess...

Comment

More like he would be a legit threat to Wentz for years.

No thanks.

Comment

Negative interest rate on this one.

Comment

Birds could always sign Hugh Douglas as a locker room consultant if they make the deal.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

​​​​.
                      Let's look at it this way, if Odell is such a great WR and somebody who can put you over the top, why are the low life Brown's wanting to trade him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post

This. Anybody on this bored considering giving away an Eagles' Day 2 pick for a guy who:

- has ended three recent seasons with serious injuries (broken leg, quad injury, sports hernia) and
                        - consistently brings negative vibes PLUS
                        - wants to be among the highest paid WRs...

needs to get a hobby. You might as well suggest the lower-priced free agent Antonio Brown.
                        Ya, who needs game changers for a 2nd round pick when you can have no name players at the position. I would have a sports hernia too if I played with the Browns lol

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Let's look at it this way, if Odell is such a great WR and somebody who can put you over the top, why are the low life Brown's wanting to trade him away.
                          This? Hopkins for David Johnson and a 2nd. I'll just leave that right here for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                            The leadership on this team does extremely well with headcases. Why would you not consider players that can instantly improve your team? Also as of late the Eagles have proven that they can not draft a quality WR. But ok I will be scared of upgrades like you all are I guess...
                            I don't get it. People just want a bunch of bible thumpers all of a sudden. For fuck sakes, the guy can run and catch the ball. He made Eli look like Jesus imagine what he would do for Wentz. McNabb never looked better than when he had TO, neither did Romo and if McNabb didn't get jealous he would have had a ring with TO. We got enough leadership, time for some gamers.

So he is a Diva, most top WR are. Rare to have a #1 wideout not be one. And ya I would take a sure fire over a 1st round maybe any day.

Comment

He wants a new contract and is still stating he's not 100%. I have to think there's a reason he could be looking at his third team in as many years. I'm not going to go back and check but I'm sure there's posts out there that said the same stuff about bringing in Antonio Brown. At the end of the day, I prefer this team never to have a wideout that's making a huge salary. I prefer they spend their money elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X