Watching replay of 2019 LSU Bama game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching replay of 2019 LSU Bama game

There are 6 wide receivers in this game better than anyone Wentz had last year.

I don't even have to watch the game to know that's true
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

that kid Chase on LSU is unbelievable. Holy shit.

watched a lot of jefferson. he just looks like a football player. Tough. Like his makeup.

It is a little concerning he was moved to slot this past season where he faced less physical coverage but the other 2 outside are more explosive for sure. Good problem to have for LSU I guess. He was impossible matchup in slot. If he’s slot only in NFL is that worth 21st overall pick? IDK.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-16-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

watched a lot of jefferson. he just looks like a football player. Tough. Like his makeup.

It is a little concerning he was moved to slot this past season where he faced less physical coverage but the other 2 outside are more explosive for sure. Good problem to have for LSU I guess. He was impossible matchup in slot. If he’s slot only in NFL is that worth 21st overall pick? IDK.
        Not saying he's the same guy ... but Is Wes Welker?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If the draft wide receiver, i just hope that everyone won't panic when that wide out gets 450 yards receiving and about 3td's. That's what most rookie receivers do in the NFL. There are outliers, but for the most part, you get that for a rookie.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Not saying he's the same guy ... but Is Wes Welker?
            Yes, definitely. So are Kupp, Jarvis Landry, and Emmanuel Sanders.

but, would i draft an unproven slot only WR at 21 with other guys rated higher on my board (provided eagles are convinced Jefferson is a 3 only)? I doubt it. I'd try to move back a few spots and take Aiyuk if another huge need cannot be filled at 21.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-16-2020, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Why pay Mel Kiper when Ells Kiper is free? I’m with you.

Comment

He's absolutely a Y, but this receiving core needs good football players. Put Jefferson in the Y with DJax as the X or Z out wide & allow Jefferson to make reads in his routes depending on the leverage of the LB'ers in zone or M2M from DB's... He is sure handed and willing to get hit over the middle. People act like he cannot run, but LSU was giving it to him on jet sweep's/passes because he is shifty as hell with the ball.

Comment

I’m worried Jackson will be what he once was. I’m not counting on much from him, honestly.

I’m approaching this draft like you need 2 legit starters and hope Ward can be your third. If you do get 16 from Jackson awesome. But not going into the draft thinking he’s my lock at 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X