Joe Tordy says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Tordy says...

I've been told that the #Eagles are aggressively pursuing a trade-up in next Thursday's #NFLDraft2020. CeeDee Lamb is the "apple of his eye" for Howie Roseman. Roseman is "absolutely in love" with Lamb. Hearing if that fails or top 4 WR are gone, PHI will be bailing out of 21.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

That falls in line well with this

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2020/04/nf...s-outlook.html

The Eagles could miss out on the likes of Henry Ruggs, CeeDee Lamb, Jerry Jeudy and Justin Jefferson during the first round of next week’s NFL Draft.

If the Eagles decide they want to trade down from the 21st overall pick during Day 1 of the selection process, their next best option at the wide receiver position may be Baylor playmaker Denzel Mims.

Introducing Eagles Extra: Sign up for a free trial now. Get exclusive news, behind-the-scenes observations and the ability to text directly with reporters

With teams like the Minnesota Vikings (22nd and 25th), Seattle Seahawks (27th) and Tennessee Titans (29th) all potentially looking to trade up to land a pass rusher, the Eagles may be able to add a few draft picks with a quick trade-down opportunity.

ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. believes Mims will be available in that range if the Eagles decide to slide back by few selections.

“I think when you look at Denzel Mims ... he’s in that late (day) one, early (day) two category,” Kiper said.

On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The one thing about Howie is that he plays his cards close to the vest. When I hear any of these rumors, I don't believe them to be anything more than media speculation. Also, I think we have enough history with him that makes this one very hard to believe. I'm sure he likes Lamb just like everyone else. I just don't see him giving up that many assets to move up to land a wideout. That position is just not valuable in this organizations eyes. It's one thing to give up something like a first, second, and third for a quarterback but not for a wide receiver. I'm just not buying it.

What we need to hope happens is OBJ gets traded to one of the teams ahead of the Eagles that need a receiver like Las Vegas, San Francisco, or Denver.

Comment

Not buying it. this team is old as shit and needs a serious influx of youth. After having 5 picks in each of the last 2 drafts they need more picks after the Slay trade, not less.

They'll move back if anything.

I could see 21 being a hot trade slot by a team who covets Jordan Love & is afraid somebody will jump them.

Comment

only team after eagles pick that really needs a qb is the pats. one pick between them. They might jump if they are afraid a bad team will jump out of early second into late first for Love.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I smell smoke.

Agree with some of the other responses, team is deficient in picks and young talent. Eagles need speed like Jerruh needs a fresh opossum hairpiece.

Im guessing they sit still or trade back a few spots, collect and extra pick or 2, then grab Mims.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X