The Last Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Dance

Perfect quarantine television - especially with no real sports to watch.

People who argue Lebron is better are nuts IMO.

Crazy that it took him until '91 to win a title. Speaks to how good the NBA was then. I think the next episodes feature the Bad Boys.

Jerry Krause ewwww

Pippen was kind of a jerk though too
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I'll always remember when Pippen sat out the last two seconds of that 1994 playoff game against the Knicks because the final play of a tie game was not designed for him. Kukoc ended up hitting the game winner. He hung around the NBA for six years after leaving the Bulls and was never close to the same player. I doubt I'll ever see another player like Jordan. Players are too soft in today's NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      I'll always remember when Pippen sat out the last two seconds of that 1994 playoff game against the Knicks because the final play of a tie game was not designed for him. Kukoc ended up hitting the game winner. He hung around the NBA for six years after leaving the Bulls and was never close to the same player. I doubt I'll ever see another player like Jordan. Players are too soft in today's NBA.
      Yup, I remember that, too. Great player, and it's a shame he signed that stupid contract, but definitely a huge diva. Would make a great WR in today's NFL.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
      X