Did Marqise Lee get released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Marqise Lee get released?

If so, this is a NO brainer pickup for the birds. Because of injury history can pick him up probably on a mid range contract and allow us a little more freedom in the draft.

Oh absolute no brainer. Injury prone players always work out so well for us....

Comment

Originally posted by necrandall View Post
      If so, this is a NO brainer pickup for the birds. Because of injury history can pick him up probably on a mid range contract and allow us a little more freedom in the draft.
      I think he has something like 3 receptions for 18 yards over the past 2 seasons combined.

He was a beast coming out of USC and solid in the beginning of his career but he just doesn't have it anymore. Carson needs young, dependable receivers to grow with. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Jags might be going for WR round 1.

Comment

The reason I think its a no brainer, is because who know about Jeffrey, and we have NO other starter with any real experience. This guy can be had for cheap and even if we draft 2 stud WR they will need some time. We need a body that can catch a ball when in the game without needing to sign him for long term or too much cap space.

Comment

If think bringing in a wideout that has played 6 total games over the last two years is a 'no brainer', I'm using that term differently than you are.

Comment

So the Patriots just signed him... yeah we're the smart ones

Comment

Working...
              X