Hoping Eagles go LB rd 1 and move up in rd 2 for their WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping Eagles go LB rd 1 and move up in rd 2 for their WR

Would like to see them take either Kenneth Murray or Patrick Queen (I prefer Murray) then move up in round 2 to pick up either Hamler, Aiyuk, Mims, Shenault etc.

This would be a great draft. Unfortunately, Jefferson is widely considered to be a slot receiver and I don't believe we need a slot receiver. With so many WR's in this draft, it would be nice to finally take a stud LB to be the cornerstone of the defense for years to come.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Would like to see them take either Kenneth Murray or Patrick Queen (I prefer Murray) then move up in round 2 to pick up either Hamler, Aiyuk, Mims, Shenault etc.

This would be a great draft. Unfortunately, Jefferson is widely considered to be a slot receiver and I don't believe we need a slot receiver. With so many WR's in this draft, it would be nice to finally take a stud LB to be the cornerstone of the defense for years to come.
    Depends on the board at the time, if one of the 4 top WR's are there they will select them, if not go LB and get KJ Hamler in round 2.

Comment

I don’t get the Hamler love. He’s not big and he’s not fast. If he is all the Eagles get at WR I will be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        I don’t get the Hamler love. He’s not big and he’s not fast. If he is all the Eagles get at WR I will be pissed.
        I'm not all in on Hamler. I guess it looks that way because I put him first but I didn't put them in any real particular order to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Depends on the board at the time, if one of the 4 top WR's are there they will select them, if not go LB and get KJ Hamler in round 2.
          I doubt Lamb or Jeudy will be there. Something tells me Ruggs will not live up to the hype and Jefferson is not a true outside WR
          Last edited by Spartan92; 04-23-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

If hamler isn't fast, who is?

Comment

All signs point to not only WR in the 1st but potentially moving up to do it. I prefer the same scenario of LB in the 1st and WR in the 2nd - Hamler looks the part to me but I also thought Pumphrey would be an NFL player so the lack of size gives me some pause.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

If hamler isn't fast, who is?
                Ya, I have no idea what RSE is talking about...4.3 ish...

Comment

I would only be ok with Hamburglar in the third round. He's too similar to Pumphrey for my liking. If they walk away with him and some late round jagoff, this draft would be a disaster.

Comment

Level of agreement 100%

What's your take on Tee Higgins? I thought he was a superstar a few years ago. Dont watch a huge amount of college football and not sure why he dropped off.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hamler is D Jack, not fast he runs a 4.24 40

Comment

Mel Kiper has Eagles taking Oklahoma LB at 21 passing on Ruggs who he has the Vikings taking at 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          I would only be ok with Hamburglar in the third round. He's too similar to Pumphrey for my liking. If they walk away with him and some late round jagoff, this draft would be a disaster.
                          I'm ok with him in the second. He is built similar to DeSean and i think he can be really effective in different wrinkles. Honestly there are so many wrs with so many different skill sets i don't think im going to be upset either way. I'm not in love with Higgins but i won't be like... Angry about it.
                          Last edited by Greenstealth; 04-23-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I'm only in on him if they get a wideout in the first. He's too risky at 5'9". Howie put himself in a position that he can't afford to roll the dice on an undersized receiver in the second round without another receiver being already drafted. I see DeSean as an exception to the rule and the odds are too small for them to repeat history. I don't want them to ever draft the next Darren Sproles again either. That's his biggest problem.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Level of agreement 100%

What's your take on Tee Higgins? I thought he was a superstar a few years ago. Dont watch a huge amount of college football and not sure why he dropped off.
                              Nailed it, a few years ago. He is maybe projected as a late 2nd maybe 3rd rounder. Nothing special

Comment

Working...
                              X