• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor

what ya think
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Another "SMALL" slower receiver

Comment

This is the guy I've wanted all along. Love the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I trust your judgement on a lot of things, hope you are correct
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

couldn't they have traded back and still grab him?

Comment

Reagor certainly is the hill Howie has chosen to die on.

Comment

I have no words , just gonna have to watch our season take a shit and hope Howie gets fired.

Comment

I’m curious as to why you feel this way

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Reagor certainly is the hill Howie has chosen to die on.
                  Indeed

My son just sent me a twitter (that I can't figure out how to put in this forum) ... it has analytics guys loving Reagor because of some stats about him being open all the time but having shit QB play fucking up his game because the passes to him were terrible vis a vis accuracy.

I hope I'm wrong and this one bucks the trend for this franchise regarding prior first round WR moves
                  Last edited by slag; 04-23-2020, 11:16 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                    I have no words , just gonna have to watch our season take a shit and hope Howie gets fired.
                    Declaring the season over because they drafted a guy that you’ve never seen play? Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

I’m curious as to why you feel this way
                      I haven't loved a receiver this much since I fell in love with Desean. He's absolutely lethal with the ball in his hands, he's insane in traffic, his tracking skills are elite, he's just a natural born playmaker. Be thankful he bulked up before the combine and shaved a few tenths off his 40 time. Otherwise, he would've been up there with Ruggs and the Raiders might have taken him.

Comment

This sort of proves it. Lurie is a meddler and makes decisions based on how he likes people. Another situation where the interview went well and they were comfortable with this dad with no regard to talent or the board. This was hinted at for a few days and it happened even though Lamb was reasonably obtainable. This is why we wind up with guys like Watkins who said the first NFL game he was attending was his first as an Eagle, Graham who never should've been resigned, Brooks and his 99 nervous breakdowns, Peters who Lurie is apparently trying to bring back and Dillard who is afraid of cities even though he must've realized most NFL are based in them. It also explains why he won't get rid of Howie when it's obvious he can't evaluate talent. They can't survive these horrendous personnel moves for much longer as the rest of the division gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                          couldn't they have traded back and still grab him?
                          That was my thoughts. Minnesota was probably 100% sure the birds were taking Jefferson, they could have moved one spot and got an extra pick. But they could have move into the last 1st or early 2nd and got Reagor.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

That was my thoughts. Minnesota was probably 100% sure the birds were taking Jefferson, they could have moved one spot and got an extra pick. But they could have move into the last 1st or early 2nd and got Reagor.
                            Aiyuk went shortly after. No way Reagor was making it out of the first round.

Comment

Dougie P seemed happy with the pick...I'll take comfort in that.

Comment

Working...
                              X