Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a list of NFL players w/ faster speed than Reagor in 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here's a list of NFL players w/ faster speed than Reagor in 2019

    NO ONE BITCHES!!!! THIS GUYS IS FAST AS FUCK!!!

    ​​​​https://twitter.com/RecruitAlytics1/...67700245151744

  • #2
    My son, who wanted Lamb from jump, just texted me that Antonio Brown ran a 4.47 at the combine ... says Reagor is football-field-fast.

    Ok ... I'll back off and hope Howlo has busted the franchise trend of unworthy first round WRs

    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think the reason so many are pessimistic is the track record of reaching on high picks (Agholar, JJ Arsucka, Mucus, Dillard, etc) while the obvious picks end up studs.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by slag View Post
        My son, who wanted Lamb from jump, just texted me that Antonio Brown ran a 4.47 at the combine ... says Reagor is football-field-fast.

        Ok ... I'll back off and hope Howlo has busted the franchise trend of unworthy first round WRs
        I was reading about his drops.

        Out of 99 targets in 2019..55 we catchable with 9 drops. BUt, kempski has done "drop" videos and they can be subjective.

        In 2018...he dropped 6 of 135. But same thing.

        So 16% drop rate or 4%? Probably in the middle.

        I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then Im going after your wife and kid

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          NO ONE BITCHES!!!! THIS GUYS IS FAST AS FUCK!!!

          ​​​​https://twitter.com/RecruitAlytics1/...67700245151744
          Yes. Fuck yes.

          Comment


          • #6
            We will see be nice to have a plug and play guy we don't have to question all the time.


            ​​​​​
            ​​​​​
            ​​
            Last edited by Spartan92; 04-23-2020, 11:39 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Why was his 40 time so much slower at the combine? Weird, but happy to see those faster numbers.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by royal View Post
                I think the reason so many are pessimistic is the track record of reaching on high picks (Agholar, JJ Arsucka, Mucus, Dillard, etc) while the obvious picks end up studs.
                I think the only one of those guys who was really a reach was Smith.

                This talk of Dillard as a bust needs to stop. He showed good signs last year. I don’t buy the trade rumors at all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The story goes that he put on muscle to bulk up for the combine and it slowed him down.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by royal View Post
                    Why was his 40 time so much slower at the combine? Weird, but happy to see those faster numbers.
                    Also, if you watch his bigger plays, he seems to hit another gear after about 15-20 yards, so I could see that affecting a 40 time since he's only getting that top speed for a smaller portion of the test. His 3-cone and 20 yard shuttle were bad too, but his vertical (42"), broad jump and bench were great. The fact that he was a returner is encouraging. Probably going to be a more explosive, deep threat rather than a quick-footed guy that works in short areas.
                    Last edited by Melchior; 04-24-2020, 04:03 AM.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nerd View Post

                      I was reading about his drops.

                      Out of 99 targets in 2019..55 we catchable with 9 drops. BUt, kempski has done "drop" videos and they can be subjective.

                      In 2018...he dropped 6 of 135. But same thing.

                      So 16% drop rate or 4%? Probably in the middle.

                      I read that balls thrown his way had an accuracy rate of only 30%....that's pretty horrible.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

                        I read that balls thrown his way had an accuracy rate of only 30%....that's pretty horrible.
                        I saw that too. Something like 73% of the time he was open and only 37% ofvthevtime the passes to him were "accurate." Who knows but it sounds like his QB was pretty bad.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          "They've done studies, you know. 47% of the time, he catches the ball every time."

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X