Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN made it look like Jefferson was the pick

That’s why I’m still stunned.

every single credible ranking I saw had Reagor around 9 and Jefferson 4/Aiyuk 5

just don’t get staying at 21 & making that pick. With roseman’s track record I’m not optimistic he will be better than the 2 taken immediately after.

hoping for the best. Fearing the worst. We have had enough receivers who have questionable hands. You’d think best hands in the draft Both being available would carry more merit.

Credible? No such animal.

Comment

Maybe the RB fiasco of a few years ago made Howie gun shy? Perhaps he was askeered that if he traded down then he would have missed out on this kid?
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Maybe the RB fiasco of a few years ago made Howie gun shy? Perhaps he was askeered that if he traded down then he would have missed out on this kid?
        i don't think Reagar would have been picked last night if eagles didn't take him. Sorry, i'm not buying Roseman's horseshit story at all.

nd if he is, so what?! there are likely plenty of guys just as good or better in the 2nd round.

bottom line -- Just a fucking brutal use of your slot's value at 21 by Roseman and it's either gonna work out for him or cost him his fucking job. At least it better if he fucks up another WR selection.

not getting up to 16 at any cost to stop dallas from stealing Lamb is unforgivable.

Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-24-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          That’s why I’m still stunned.

every single credible ranking I saw had Reagor around 9 and Jefferson 4/Aiyuk 5

just don’t get staying at 21 & making that pick. With roseman’s track record I’m not optimistic he will be better than the 2 taken immediately after.

hoping for the best. Fearing the worst. We have had enough receivers who have questionable hands. You’d think best hands in the draft Both being available would carry more merit.
          What changed with you? Just a couple of days ago you talked about Jefferson being a slot guy semi overshadowed by Chase and other Wrs on LSU..

Lots of mocks had Reagor and Aiyuk going in the 1st, meaning 7 WRs were going in the first.

i thought the Eagles might trade back for Ruiz, Jones, and evening Delpit in the second. Once they stayed at 21, I actually made the call on Reagor. He creates space and has great cutting instincts. I also read about what Slag wrote regarding bad QB play a couple of weeks ago.

Go look at Lamb’s tape and tell me when you find a situation in which he jukes the shit out of someone, or breaks someone’s ankle because of a great route (see Jeudy) or plows over someone or a couple of people. Give me something he does because I didn’t see it. I saw trick plays and schemes working him open.

Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-24-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

The one thing that convinced me that Jefferson wasn't going to be an Eagle is that everyone had him going to the Birds in their mock....I've never seen that much consensus and have it be the correct guess.

Crossing fingers for Jalen...he looks FAST on tape. It looks like he needs to get stronger in the legs, he seems to out-juke himself a lot meaning he goes to make a move and his body can't handle it...wait til he gets in an NFL weight room and matures a bit. He is just a Jr. correct
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
            X