Best pick of Roseman era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pick of Roseman era

Bookmark it. We'll meet back here in three years.

Looking forward to it. Waaaay too many are ready to jump off a cliff/fire Roseman over a guy they’ve never seen play.

Comment

I like it. He's kind of a bigger Djax

Comment

I have never seen him play. What is worrying me is that most had a late 2nd rd grade on him whereas Jefferson seemed a steal at 21. Add that in with a track record pf reaching on busts. I will gladly eat crow if he is a solid #2 WR.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Guy had 5 TDS last year...how many will he have in the NFL? Not expecting a lot but hope he proves me wrong. Also, who is playing LB?

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasEagle View Post
            Guy had 5 TDS last year...how many will he have in the NFL? Not expecting a lot but hope he proves me wrong. Also, who is playing LB?
            Watch his tape. When the QB was able to get him the ball, he was a nightmare. Doug's going to have a lot of fun with this kid.

I don't know about LB. If they don't go WR again tomorrow, Willie Gay would be a nice pick.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
              I have never seen him play. What is worrying me is that most had a late 2nd rd grade on him whereas Jefferson seemed a steal at 21. Add that in with a track record pf reaching on busts. I will gladly eat crow if he is a solid #2 WR.
              What? Where'd you see this???? The guy went exactly where he should have been drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

What? Where'd you see this???? The guy went exactly where he should have been drafted.
                Yep, WalterFootball had him at 1-2

https://www.walterfootball.com/draft2020WR.php

Comment

Read his comp as Derrick Mason...but faster.

I'll take that all day every day.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I would have felt better about the night if lamb didn't fall into Satan's lap.

Comment

I'm not all the way there that its Rosemans best pick but understand their thinking and support it. Howie and Doug recognize that Carsons window is limited so need a guy who can fit a need immediately and Reagor does that.

This offense has always been significantly better when they had someone who could take the top off the D (DJax, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith) even if he is merely a threat.

They've invested a ton in the TEs and other players who work the middle of the field so a slot guy would be redundant.

They clearly believe he's got the 4.3 speed that he's shown on the field vs the 4.4 he ran after beefing up his strength for combine.

With only 3 real speed guys out there in Ruggs, Reagor and Hamler, they either thought Hamler wasnt gonna be there when they pick at 2 or just dont like him as much as Reagor.

Day 1, he's gonna help the team even if its just using his speed as a decoy. If he grows into a stronger DJax, thats a great fucking pick.

WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Howie clearly didn’t see Jefferson as a guy that would be a fit on the outside. In the interview with CSN, he kept emphasizing outside speed with this kid.
                        After the Cryptkeeper’s son passed on the edge rusher everyone thought they’d draft, it would be nice if the league didn’t reinstate the two criminal DEs.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

NBC, CBS, and USA Today barely had him in the top 10 of WRs. He is ranked # 9, 9, and 10 prospect. All late 2nd round. Again they all could be wrong, but the Eagles have a history of bypassing a player that is the consensus stud for a reach that ends up not working out. DK Metcalf comes to mind from last year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...rs-elite-class
                          https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/04/202...wide-receivers
                          https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...wide-receivers
                          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                          X