Reagor Mortis, DOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor Mortis, DOA

FWIW, this from my friend at TCU. A football guy, played at Nebraska and been at TCU the last two years: "Nice player --- but in the 2d round (maybe). Will need to find a way to get him free. Corners will manhandle him for sure."
    DB

Great. After a 1st rd pick you should feel the player will immediately upgrade the position. Don’t feel that with Reagor Mortis. Is anyone comfortable with the current group at WR if no one else is added?
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Oh, that's just lovely. I just hope and pray that I'm eating a big bowl of crow at season's end since I wanted Jefferson in the worst way. For some damn reason this franchise seldom gets it right when it comes to the WR position on draft day. To be fair, they did do a great job when they picked Maclin and Desean in the same draft but by and large they've screwed the pooch....goes all the way back to when they weren't able to give McNabb anything worthwhile.

BTW, I love the nickname...only in Philly..LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        "Corners will manhandle him for sure."
        We've heard the same thing about every sub-6' receiver ever drafted.

And your nickname will never catch on. WIP callers don't do Latin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

We've heard the same thing about every sub-6' receiver ever drafted.

And your nickname will never catch on. WIP callers don't do Latin.
          did you see Diamond Joe hugging his kids after their pick? that was special.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

did you see Diamond Joe hugging his kids after their pick? that was special.
            I did. It brought a tear to the eye.

Comment

Gary Patterson’s interview on WIP at noon did not make me feel any better about taking hhim at 21. Really confusing comments. Like he checked out last year bc his QB sucked.

needs to work on focus and deep ball tracking.

Hmph!

#Howie2020
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-24-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Wait until he checks out this year when he figures out his new QB sucks as well.

Comment

Working...
                X