UPON FURTHER REVIEW....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPON FURTHER REVIEW....

I THINK MOVING TO 16, WHATEVER IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN, TO GET LAMB SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOVE.

THE COWFAGS NOW HAVE THREE OUTSIDE WEAPONS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-24-2020, 02:35 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    I THINK MOVING TO 16, WHATEVER IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN, TO GET LAMB SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOVE.

Again, you are assuming Howie did not. There have been reports that he did. It takes 2 to tango...

Comment

Atlanta had a target, and a reasonable suspicion that the Raiders had the same target. To move up, you had to blow them away with a 2nd or 2021 1st. You don't do that for a receiver in a loaded WR class, especially when you need all of the high picks/rookie contracts you can get with Carson's contract kicking in.

You don't let the Cowboys dictate your draft strategy. If Jerruh wants to overload on wideouts to cock-block the Eagles and get his revenge for Goedert, let him.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Agree, only issue with the Cowcunts are they may be able to score 30 a game now, but they will give up 40. But the Eagles got a loser draft on day one by most experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Again, you are assuming Howie did not. There have been reports that he did. It takes 2 to tango...
          It really comes down to this. Atlanta got their guy. Denver got their guy. SF and TB swapped picks. LV got their guy. Howie needed to leapfrog too many teams to get Lamb.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 04-24-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X