Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT

THE FUCK?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Did the commissioner read the right card?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I don't understand this.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHY

Comment

Howie is a cunt.

Comment

Can anyone still defend this gm?
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Howie is a cunt.
              How do you pay Wentz and then do this shit?

They made the pick so fast they must have something in mind ... or Roseman and Gomer injected disinfectant earlier today.

Comment

This is an all time WTF pick. When they picked Kolb, McNabb had missed basically half of 05-06, and was over 30.

Last year they pay Wentz, he carries the team for the last 4 weeks of the season with horrendous WRs, then he gets concussed on a dirty hit in the playoffs. He turns 27 in December? You do not pick a QB for insurance. No way.

Comment

I posted this in another thread but my son just texted me that maybe they're thinking a Taysom Hill kind of role for him ... or we also thought a trade is in the works. Fucking head scratcher

Comment

They pick up a shitty QB projected to go in the third round. How is this helping Wentz? They didn't want to part with their second rounder and this is the reason? So he drafts a second round talent in the first and a third round talent in the second. What a fucking disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I posted this in another thread but my son just texted me that maybe they're thinking a Taysom Hill kind of role for him ... or we also thought a trade is in the works. Fucking head scratcher
                      I was shocked that the announcers made a Hill comparison instead of just saying “WTF.” You don’t spend a 2nd on that kind of player. Pat White showed that.

Hard to imagine a trade is in the works. I don’t recall an NBA-style trade ever happening in the NFL draft.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        That's what you use the late round picks for not in the second round. My god.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          I don't understand this.
                          Taysom Hill.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Taysom Hill.
                            Taysom Hill is a luxury. Those picks are for day 3.

Comment

Yes! They finally are acknowledging that Wentz sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X