Well you can't say its not interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you can't say its not interesting

AR used to always develop QB's and trade them,,,here you go..Plus we really could use a stable Backup for Carson.
    Last edited by TRENT; 04-24-2020, 08:47 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

So they really don't like the kid they took from Washington? Hurts is a totally different style QB if Carson goes down your offense totally changes. Werid pick makes zero sense

Comment

My son just suggested a Taysom Hill kind of situation in mind ... not as crazy as I first thought, but fuck ... how do you pay Wentz all that money and then take this guy?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        My son just suggested a Taysom Hill kind of situation in mind ... not as crazy as I first thought, but fuck ... how do you pay Wentz all that money and then take this guy?
        I think My scalp might be bleeding before the weekend is over!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Ya cause Taysom Hill has helped NO win a SB lol this pick just makes no sense unless you are losing faith in Carson. Not buying the redzone thing. If that's your issue go draft a Stud RB or WR to help Carson who is one of the best Red Zone QBs in the NFL

Comment

How many teams won the Super Bowl last year?

Comment

Taysom Hill has been in the league 3 years. Hasn't made that team any better or worse not a game changer nor is this pick.

Comment

This is not a back up. This is their new quarterback. They now know that Wentz is an oft injured loser who isnt going to win shit.

Comment

FIRST DRAFT I DECIDE TO SIT AND WATCH, AND I SEE THEM PICK A QB. WHEN THEY NEED SO MUCH.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                    This is not a back up. This is their new quarterback. They now know that Wentz is an oft injured loser who isnt going to win shit.
                    GOFF GUZZLER.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      Taysom Hill has been in the league 3 years. Hasn't made that team any better or worse not a game changer nor is this pick.
                      And what game changer who's a slam dunk to bring a Super Bowl did you have in mind there?

Last edited by slag; 04-24-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

And what game changer who's a slam dunk to bring a Super Bowl did you have in mind there?
                        I never said you would have a game changer at that pick. I'm pointing out everyone felating Taysom Hill makes no sense as he hasn't been a game changer for the Saints and neither will Hurts if that's what people are using to make themselves feel better about the pick. Bottom line is it was a terrible pick, just brutal
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Jalen is good at the zone-read offense and the Iggs do a lot of it.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                            Taysom Hill almost won them a playoff game year. But your point still stands.

Comment

Working...
                            X