I didn't see a lot of Hurts last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see a lot of Hurts last year

but when he was at Bama he couldn't throw the ball. Picking a qb there is bizarre but why him? Is he a better option than Sudfeld if Wentz goes down next year? I don't think so.

Hopefully there is a trade in the works. Otherwise Jeff needs to disconnect Howie's WiFi.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-24-2020, 09:04 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

He can win games. He just doesn’t fill our needs in Philly.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Some say he will not wait to make his reads. Improved at Oklahoma, but defenses he faced?
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Hopefully there is a trade in the works.
        They don't really trade players right after they draft them in the NFL. They trade picks. We're fucked.

Comment

It is beyond me how QB was even on the board in the first 2 rounds.

I can’t see a trade happening. Aside from Eli Manning, when are players ever traded after they’re drafted? Is a team offering 3 firsts for Wentz? I am stunned.

Comment

He can win games but is a running QB not very accurate best with his legs. Pick just makes no sense at all, yet. (if used for a trade maybe if not dumb as fuck pick)

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

They don't really trade players right after they draft them in the NFL. They trade picks. We're fucked.
              I know. I'm grasping at straws.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

What's worse is Jerry Jones outdrafted him this year. He should be embarrassed but he's so full of himself he wants to show everyone how smart he is.

Comment

Working...
                X