There is NOTHING coming out of the Eagles right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is NOTHING coming out of the Eagles right now

The only two things that come to mind why there is not a peep from Roseman or Pederson is that they have some move in mind or they really fucked up here and they know it
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

If this team wants a gimmicky QB like Taysom Hill, just turn Greg Ward into one. Howie is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      The only two things that come to mind why there is not a peep from Roseman or Pederson is that they have some move in mind or they really fucked up here and they know it
      Oh God let's hope you are right and there is something in the works or this pick is concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I'm not holding my breath. Fuck this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Oh God let's hope you are right and there is something in the works or this pick is concerning.
          There's not. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

There's not. I promise.
            I have to keep up some hope, this pick is the most puzzling in years. Just plain stupid

Comment

They turned in that pick as soon as they were on the clock. He was the guy they wanted. Now, how two guys who actually wanted Hurts in that spot manage to have jobs in the NFL, that’s another story.

Howie paid Wentz. Wentz seems to be Dougie’s guy. How they agreed not to take QB off the board in round 2 is beyond me. I’m surprised that Lurie wouldn’t step in if made aware of this. He seems to have some say in personnel.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 04-24-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

It would have to be for a player, right? Or for a haul in next year’s draft? I mean, they didn’t really draft him to keep him? Did they? Did the Russians hack the draft? WTF is going on?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X