Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Clowney doesn’t drive Wentz’s skull into the ground

Do they make this pick? I say no way.

I think it is the last 3 years. A super bowl and essentially all playoff games with a backup QB. Just for good measure in 2018 the backup won 3 must win games to end the season as well. I don’t like the pick...but I get it.

Comment

Maybe they should have kept the SB winning QB if they weren’t sold on Wentz? I think there’s a reason that Foles is on his third team in three years, but they had success with Foles for two years while Wentz suffered serious injuries. The ACL and back were way more concerning than a flukey concussion. And Foles would have been a lot cheaper than Wentz.

Comment

Hurts is nothing like Wentz you would have to totally change your offense to tailor it to Hurts if Wentz goes down which means square peg in round hole. Anyway you slice it. Pick makes no sense at all.
        ​​​​​

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Hurts is nothing like Wentz you would have to totally change your offense to tailor it to Hurts if Wentz goes down which means square peg in round hole. Anyway you slice it. Pick makes no sense at all.
          ​​​​​

​​​
          He’s pretty good at the RPO which the eagles seemed to have a lot of success with when they won the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

He’s pretty good at the RPO which the eagles seemed to have a lot of success with when they won the Super Bowl.
            Then why the fuck pay a QB $100MILL if you want to run the RPO. Pretty stupid to make him your franchise QB only to draft another one a year later to run an RPO package. Take your supposed best player off the field to bring in another guy to run the offense here and there? Ya this should work a 2 QB system. Maybe they play a quarter each and draft Fromm in the 4th to play the games that go into overtime lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Then why the fuck pay a QB $100MILL if you want to run the RPO. Pretty stupid to make him your franchise QB only to draft another one a year later to run an RPO package. Take your supposed best player off the field to bring in another guy to run the offense here and there? Ya this should work a 2 QB system. Maybe they play a quarter each and draft Fromm in the 4th to play the games that go into overtime lol
              No argument from me. It’s an asinine draft pick.

Comment

Working...
              X