Howie must be removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie must be removed

That pick was crazy. I do not understand how that pick actually made it in without some kind of checks and balances or voice of reason overriding it. That is the kind of pick that should end it. The Thorsen stupidity last year should have raised flags...blowing a premium pick. I don't get how that can happen with multiple people contributing to the process. Organizational failure.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    That pick was crazy. I do not understand how that pick actually made it in without some kind of checks and balances or voice of reason overriding it. That is the kind of pick that should end it. The Thorsen stupidity last year should have raised flags...blowing a premium pick. I don't get how that can happen with multiple people contributing to the process. Organizational failure.
    Did Thorsen come out of the QB factory?

Comment

I thought Pederson and Laurie had to sign off too? But I was thinking, after the horrible misses from last year (JJAW), they'd make safe picks. That Hurts pick was Shock and Awe kind of shit....

Comment

This team doesn't have the luxury of drafting a backup quarterback in the second round. They have too many holes. This draft was deep at wideout and Howie didn't take advantage of it. Total failure.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I thought Pederson and Laurie had to sign off too? But I was thinking, after the horrible misses from last year (JJAW), they'd make safe picks. That Hurts pick was Shock and Awe kind of shit....
          Jjaw wasn't a huge stretch tho. Most of the explicitly stupid shit was happening in later rounds where, Ok you traded up for Pumphery in the fourth, you're a dumbass. Claytom Thorsen was a total waste. Now you're burning premium picks. There is just no way a pick like this should have been able to put through without a level headed person saying 'hold up, we have more pressing needs on both sides of the ball before we go burning the 53rd overall pick on a developmental guy who if everything goes to plan may never see the field". This was a mind numbing shocking pick.

Comment

Comment

This draft is going to set them back years. They’ve drafted a lot of bcj’s but this is another level.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                This draft is going to set them back years. They’ve drafted a lot of bcj’s but this is another level.

exactly. This team has a bunch of DIII LBs. It’s incredible!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                  This draft will live in infamy and will cost people their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    This is what gets me. There’s no way that Lurie wasn’t made aware of the possibility that they’d go QB in round 2. It blows my mind that he didn’t veto it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      This isn't only on Howie, Pederson looking pumped like he won the fucking lottery is what was most ​disturbing to me than anything. Lurie signing off on this means shit to me as me he is clueless about football as other have wondered but Pederson being giddy is fucked!
                      Last edited by Spartan92; 04-25-2020, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I know it took me a second or two to process it when his name came out of Goodell's mouth...came totally out of left field when you know damn well the glaring holes in our D.

Comment

Howie and the Eagles FO has always been arrogant but winning the Super Bowl has put it on a whole new level. They really think they’re on par with the Patriots.

Comment

Everyone said this was deepest wide receiver draft in years and they're walking away with one with a 47% catch rate. Let that sink in. They are already making excuses for their first round pick. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is. He's not even a possession receiver either. What a joke.
                            Last edited by Snakebitten; 04-25-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                              Everyone said this was deepest wide receiver draft in years and they're walking away with one with a 47% catch rate. Let that sink in. They are already making excuses for their first round pick. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is. He's not even a possession receiver either. What a joke.
                              I started laughing to myself thinking about the people who were actually complaining about the reagor pick after they dropped the hurts on us. I still can't get over how fucking completely inept this team is drafting. There are people making six and seven figures making these decisions. It is stunning to me after you get the "there's no more excuses" comment by Roseman about this year's draft to make a pick like this. Complete hubris.
                              Last edited by Greenstealth; 04-25-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X