The Hurts pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hurts pick

I have a couple of friends who actually think it was a great pick. I think they're f'n nuts. I'm slowly convincing one of them that it made no damn sense when they had other glaring needs and Hurts likely would've still been on the board in the next round or two....he was a reach and not a real need anyway.

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
    I have a couple of friends who actually think it was a great pick. I think they're f'n nuts. I'm slowly convincing one of them that it made no damn sense when they had other glaring needs and Hurts likely would've still been on the board in the next round or two....he was a reach and not a real need anyway.
    When you have doubts about whether your franchise QB can stay healthy for a full season, if there’s a QB there with talent you take him. Who knows? Wentz could, as Rueben Frank opines, retire as Andrew Luck did, after going through so many injuries. And then what? Lurie, Roseman, and Pederson will of course, never admit it, but Wentz’s sometimes reckless play, resulting in him being injured a lot, must have then thinking. And when a player goes through a cascade of injuries, as Wentz has, pretty soon the doubt has to creep into his mind sooner or later, just like it did for Andrew Luck.

Comment

Working...
    X