Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day later.

The picks.

1) Ive warmed up on Reagor, more so if Djax is on the other side..that’s a lot of speed potential. Would like to see us get more WR help..veteran maybe??

2) Jalen Hurts - nothing against the kid but the FO made the poorest pick I’ve seen in a long time..potential for historical turning point...I’m trying very hard to remain civil but I’ve lost a lot of confidence in Howie. This could’ve been done in some many other ways ....

3) The hybrid LB/safety..I like, I think he has a high ceiling and will work well in Shortz’s scheme. Got to like his speed.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    The picks.

1) Ive warmed up on Reagor, more so if Djax is on the other side..that’s a lot of speed potential. Would like to see us get more WR help..veteran maybe??

2) Jalen Hurts - nothing against the kid but the FO made the poorest pick I’ve seen in a long time..potential for historical turning point...I’m trying very hard to remain civil but I’ve lost a lot of confidence in Howie. This could’ve been done in some many other ways ....

3) The hybrid LB/safety..I like, I think he has a high ceiling and will work well in Shortz’s scheme. Got to like his speed.
    The hurts pick as so bad i didn't care that i had no idea who the third rd pick was. I slept on it last night and I'm still in total disbelief that this could happen. I watched the press conference and Howie couldn't even answer "what's the best case scenario for this guy for the next four years?". It's as if Howie hasn't watched the back end of the defense completely struggle along with you know Carson having nothing...
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/cXJckXR3LTI0ND...blFLQlVJbVT4eE MWz_fpmg9Vk-Lw11aEn6cKc5ZZP57K4f31?t=1s

Awesome watch
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 04-25-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

The hurts pick as so bad i didn't care that i had no idea who the third rd pick was. I slept on it last night and I'm still in total disbelief that this could happen. I watched the press conference and Howie couldn't even answer "what's the best case scenario for this guy for the next four years?". It's as if Howie hasn't watched the back end of the defense completely struggle along with you know Carson having nothing...
      https://www.pscp.tv/w/cXJckXR3LTI0ND...blFLQlVJbVT4eE MWz_fpmg9Vk-Lw11aEn6cKc5ZZP57K4f31?t=1s

Awesome watch

Howie is not a football guy and it showed yesterday. I liked what a I saw Douglass doing for the Jets...the differences are glaring IMO.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Howie is not a football guy and it showed yesterday. I liked what a I saw Douglass doing for the Jets...the differences are glaring IMO.
        WITH THE JETS TAKING MEKHI BENTON,WHO I THINK WILL BE A STUD, AND WANTED HIM, AND MIMS, DOUGLASS HAD A GOOD DAY.

EAGLES ON THE OTHER HAND DRAFTED A ONE PLAY A GAME GADGET.
        UNLESS THEY HAVE PLANS WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-25-2020, 10:30 AM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Even if Howie isn't a football guy... There have to be football guys somewhere reigning this in? Obviously that didn't happen which is why I'm so incredibly shocked by this.

Comment

Working...
          X