X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Talent question for the board

Douglass + Reich > Howie + Pederson??

Thoughts?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

The Colts didn't have a first round pick (DeForest Buckner) and I'd rather have their draft picks.

Comment

Howlo (as Snake indicated) appears to be as unable to resist "I'm smarter than convention" picks as Donald Trump can't resist answering a question about COVID 19 at a press conference by shifting into an irrelevant self-blowjob rambling stream of consciousness.

And I hate to say it but his giddy schoolgirl attitude about this move is so bizarre that it has me thinking that Pederson is actually Gomer the Blind Squirrel more than the genius of Super Bowl LII.

We all hope I'm wrong but ... just sayin'
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Big Balls is a football coach. That's it. If he ever got any control, we would be looking at Bill O'Brien 2.0. Howie is the problem and will always be as long as he's not parked in the janitor's closet. Big Balls is just being a good QB Factory employee.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Big Balls is a football coach. That's it. If he ever got any control, we would be looking at Bill O'Brien 2.0. Howie is the problem and will always be as long as he's not parked in the janitor's closet. Big Balls is just being a good QB Factory employee.

Howie is not a football guy and it showed up in bright colors yesterday....I agree with you on Pederson, he is a coach and there is nothing wrong with that.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            There is some evidence for this ... I swear, Pederson looked like he had a "did we fuck up?" bubble over his head when he took part in that Q&A with Roseman and Weidl.

As he sat there while Roseman responded to questions about his FUBAR pick with blathering non-answers like some guy who plays Madden in his mom's basement.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Could you imagine trying to explain to anyone why this team just overdrafted a QB in the second round?

Comment

Working...
              X