The Beginning of the End for Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beginning of the End for Howie

Howie is fkkking with the 150M QB. I don't think Jeff is going to be happy if this doesn't work. And I can't see how it works out.

Dallas wins the division, Eagles miss the playoffs and Howie is shown the door.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

How can it be?? NO WAY this isn’t Doug’s fault as well!!

Comment

Big Balls is not at fault. This is all on Howie.

Comment

This is the only silver lining to this unmitigated disaster...howie is a bottom 3 GM in this league who stepped in shit for one year. Other than that and a handful of other moves, he is a complete failure

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Howie is fkkking with the 150M QB. I don't think Jeff is going to be happy if this doesn't work. And I can't see how it works out.

Dallas wins the division, Eagles miss the playoffs and Howie is shown the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Big Balls is not at fault. This is all on Howie.
          Not buying this

Comment

Why are you blaming the coach and not the GM? Why not also blame Wentz for not kicking and screaming to not make the pick? It's not like he doesn't have any say. It's like blaming Howie when Big Balls goes for it on fourth-and-long on the wrong side of the 50. I get you're angry. Rightfully so. At the end of the day, Howie deserves all of the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Why are you blaming the coach and not the GM? Why not also blame Wentz for not kicking and screaming to not make the pick? It's not like he doesn't have any say. It's like blaming Howie when Big Balls goes for it on fourth-and-long on the wrong side of the 50. I get you're angry. Rightfully so. At the end of the day, Howie deserves all of the blame.
              Howie deserves most of the blame and SHOULD be fired. There is zero chance Doug did NOT sign off this unprecedented, irrational move.

Comment

Working...
              X