Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else sick of hearing about this hybrid type player

Fuck just draft a player that can play his position for once for fuck sakes

When was the last time this team drafted a player from the SEC? They love the Senior Bowl but god forbid look at players from the best conference in college football.
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 04-25-2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      When was the last time this team drafted a player from the SEC? The love the Senior Bowl but god forbid look at players from the best conference in college football.
      Yesterday.

Comment

I'm just sick and tired of the draft. That's why I prefer them trade for players. Howie is usually better at trades anyways as it seems like he can't draft for shit so might as well let someone else draft and pluck their players for your draft capital.

Not the way I would build a team but unfortunately the best way to do it with these dummies running the show. And yes I include Pedersen as he was fucking giddy about the Hurts pick.. Fucking puke!
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Yesterday.
          Who? Hurts? I'm not talking about players who left the SEC because they lost their job.

Comment

The organization needs to find a draft guy. You can't win if you can't draft. Howie has shown us he's not capable. It's gotten to the point where he's not just drafting the wrong guys, he's now drafting the wrong guys, in the wrong positions, in the wrong round. It doesn't get worse than that.

If I told you they before the draft, they would get Reagor in the second round, Hurts in the fourth round and Taylor in the sixth round, you wouldn't have thought that was impossible.

Comment

Working...
            X