Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to see how a fucking draft should be run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to see how a fucking draft should be run?

Take a look at the Baltimore Ravens, Howlo you fucking twat.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Did Baltimore turn a 4th into 9 7ths?

Comment

They needed to make sure they get an extra pick in 2021 since they gave up a fourth for Genard Avery. Remember him?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        They needed to make sure they get an extra pick in 2021 since they gave up a fourth for Genard Avery. Remember him?
        I immediately thought of him when they overdrafted that guy from Colorado

Comment

I still can't believe there was a draft this week. This team is slightly better than it was in the beginning of the week. How is that possible with 10 picks? They had a huge opportunity to take this team to the next level and they chose a wideout with a 47% catch rate and a QB that I wouldn't have taken in the fourth round.

One personnel director calls this “the deepest second round in the last 25 years.” He believes there are 20 players available tonight that could have been first-round picks; there usually are 7-10. “There will be as many starters in this round that there are in the first round.”

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Take a look at the Baltimore Ravens, Howlo you fucking twat.
            agree

Comment

I have no doubt Howie watched last season's playoff loss to Seattle and thought he needed to add another quarterback because Wentz is injury prone. What this dumb fuck didn't look at was that DK Metcalf had 7 receptions and 160 yards and a touchdown while JJBC had gotten shutout. That was as much as the reason they lost as Wentz going out. Wentz is not 'injury prone'. Roman Quinn is injury prone. Wentz is prone to injury because he doesn't have wide receivers. Howie's solution is to add a deep threat which will require him to hold the ball longer. It's sickening to watch other teams surround their QB with weapons and here we are once again.

Comment

Working...
              X