Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts is Mahomes and Wentz is Smith

Is my best guess for Howie's logic ...

Yeah right and i suppose Reagor is the next Megatron as well......

Howie has lost it and needs to lay off the Cocaine during draft night.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Is my best guess for Howie's logic ...
      Then Howie is way off Hurts will never be Mahomes, Wentz is way better than Smith, he is NOT injury prone, when 2 guys bend your leg and a 300lb guy lands on your head YOU are not injury prone. When you run and tear a hamstring or throw the ball and pull a muscle in your arm, then you are injury prone.

Comment

bwah ... guess which post(s) I'm laughing at
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          All.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I honestly think Carson has this year to prove himself or they will trade him while he still has value... Granted that hurts is competent. There's no other way to make sense of this pick and i realize how ridiculous what I'm saying is.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I honestly think Carson has this year to prove himself or they will trade him while he still has value... Granted that hurts is competent. There's no other way to make sense of this pick and i realize how ridiculous what I'm saying is.
              I thought it was clear that I was laughing at people who were taking you seriously, which implies I thought you found no sense to the pick and were being sarcastic in your original post.

In all seriousness ... if Roseman is really about "quarterback factory" and is going to be continually drafting backup/developmental starters at quarterback in high rounds going forward, then he's either a visionary or an arrogant twat. I'm going with twat.

Which leads me back to finding the only reasonable logic to his pick is that they have a legitimate undisclosed injury concern that will prompt Wentz to take an Andrew Luck powder relatively soon. (which I find hard to believe)
              Last edited by slag; 04-26-2020, 11:29 AM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X