Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie

I'm sitting here reading about each of the Eagles picks and I'm convinced that Howie Roseman should not be in charge of any NFL draft again. I just have no explanation to what he did the past three days. And while all of this was happening the Cowturds had a draft that put ours to shame. Howie seems to have the same affliction that Chip Kelly has, always believing he's the smartest man in the room. Jalen Reagor may become a good WR but I've read he drops a lot of passes, so he should fit right in with the Eagles. Hurts may be a good QB but how many snaps per game will he be on the field? They could have packaged their #1 and #2 picks and moved up to draft CeeDee Lamb, which would have made far more sense. They drafted Davion Taylor, an undersized LB with little experience and from what I've read the rest of their picks are not starting-caliber players but will be special-teamers if they stick at all.

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
    I'm sitting here reading about each of the Eagles picks and I'm convinced that Howie Roseman should not be in charge of any NFL draft again. I just have no explanation to what he did the past three days. And while all of this was happening the Cowturds had a draft that put ours to shame. Howie seems to have the same affliction that Chip Kelly has, always believing he's the smartest man in the room. Jalen Reagor may become a good WR but I've read he drops a lot of passes, so he should fit right in with the Eagles. Hurts may be a good QB but how many snaps per game will he be on the field? They could have packaged their #1 and #2 picks and moved up to draft CeeDee Lamb, which would have made far more sense. They drafted Davion Taylor, an undersized LB with little experience and from what I've read the rest of their picks are not starting-caliber players but will be special-teamers if they stick at all.
    Don't forget Watkins, I see Pinkston all over again
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I was so excited for this year's draft because there were so many holes to fill and they had the draft picks to fill those holes but I'm sitting here now wondering "what to fuck happened?"

Comment

A wall in Howie’s draft room has a couple of turds still sticking to it, but many have fallen off already.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
        X