A lot of you owe Uncle Howie an apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of you owe Uncle Howie an apology

That was a hell of a draft. Made 4 picks from 1. Plenty of depth where it was needed. Two high upside linemen. The captain and hard hitting safety from Clemson! Some local flavor. Oh yes, and plenty of weapons for Hurts!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    That was a hell of a draft. Made 4 picks from 1. Plenty of depth where it was needed. Two high upside linemen. The captain and hard hitting safety from Clemson! Some local flavor. Oh yes, and plenty of weapons for Hurts!
    For who Hurts, oh the guy he picked in the 2nd round who will never see the field as a starter, yeah glad they got weapons for him and not that Wentz guy who they paid 100 million to. Picks 1 and 2 were horrible in a sense of make the trade get Cee Dee got your #1 WR and he is not playing in Jerruh land.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Bwhaaaaa!! Worst draft Howie has ever participated in.

time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Bwhaaaaa!! Worst draft Howie has ever participated in.

time will tell...

I thought yesterday was good overall. I like the safety from Clemson, the LB from Temple, Hightower, the O lineman.

At this point I'm over Reagor. Definitely not who I would have picked but whatever.

Friday was bad.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

i bet Lurie woke up to a text from Chip Kelly on Saturday morning that simply read:

'BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!'

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            i bet Lurie woke up to a text from Chip Kelly on Saturday morning that simply read:

'BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!'
            *woke up next to Chip

Comment

What a joke this post is. It was one of their WORST drafts ever. They drafted a bunch of special teamers. Other than Reagor (who is a project), none of these players will be starter most likely. I honestly can see NONE of them being on the team in three years. They still did not address the LB position and we still do not have a CB to start with Slay (Maddox and Jones are terrible). The Hurts pick in the second was the worst. I rather punch Howie in the face than apologize for fucking up yet another draft.

Comment

Working...
              X