Extraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraction

Very entertaining Netflix movie. If you like John Wick or Jason Bourne movies, I would highly recommend it. There's a one-shot car chase and fight scene that goes on for a big chunk of the movie. I've never seen anything like it. Very well choreographed. Worth your time if you like action movies.

Watched it yesterday. Not bad.
    Watched the Elton John movie after I couldn’t sleep and thought it was meh. I fast forwarded through most of the musical productions.
    Pennyworth on Epix was good.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Watched it yesterday. Not bad.
      Watched the Elton John movie after I couldn’t sleep and thought it was meh. I fast forwarded through most of the musical productions.
      Pennyworth on Epix was good.
      Get Shorty on Epix is the reason I took a free 30-day trial.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Watched Catch-22 yesterday and wow is that still a good movie.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Rented Avengers End Game the other night and watched it with the wife. Totally shite. Disney is trying very hard to fuck up the entire Marvel Universe. They’ve had way more misses than hits recently, in my opinion.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Watched Catch-22 yesterday and wow is that still a good movie.
            Loved the book ... read it twice ... didn't like the movie very much ... liked the Hulu mini-series much better
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It was like watching my kid play call of duty

Comment

Working...
              X