Howie and Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie and Carson

Howie Roseman on his conversation with Carson Wentz regarding the Jalen Hurts selection: "Well, it's not comfortable. I'm always gonna be honest with you guys. It's not comfortable."
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Gomer is a dipshit for going along with this like a heel hound.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wentz makes a run last year with Ward, JJAW and Boston Scott and Howie's answer to that is to make the guy uncomfortable. Seriously, think about that for a minute.

Comment

Did anyone think Carson would be like " Another QB, Awesome "

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Gomer is a dipshit for going along with this like a heel hound.
          Who knows what Doug thought. He's not the GM and he's not going to do anything other than toe the company line in public.

Then again, Howie isn't the HC so I guess we'll see how heavily Doug utilizes him.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Who knows what Doug thought. He's not the GM and he's not going to do anything other than toe the company line in public.

Then again, Howie isn't the HC so I guess we'll see how heavily Doug utilizes him.
            Yeah, I know ... dress-socks-in-gym-class Howlo is the GM ... the point remains.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I find it incredulous that Howie is "Sick" about the fans not liking this pick. You know what Fuck You, these are not your sit back back and praise every pic like you are god fans, these are Eagle fans and most are very smart about football so they will call you out for a horse shit pick.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

You would think that other GMs would catch on that the QB Factory has produced plenty of subpar QBs. BDN was the best one they traded and he's only good when he's playing here. I know one thing it does produce, pissed off starting QBs in this city.

I love how he's now trying to tell everyone he wanted to draft Russell Wilson and then Nick Foles back-to-back but 'got cute' and missed his opportunity. Sure you did Howie. Even if it was true, once again, you read the draft wrong and let someone get the player you coveted in the fucking third round.

I don't care if this smug prick wants to say to stay in his current position, they need to bring in someone to help him draft. Jerry Jones outdrafted him on his $250m yacht with hot broads holding his phone while logged into Walterfootball.com. Howie's telling us stories who he wanted draft in the fucking 2012 draft.

Comment

Working...
                X