Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Simms Not Happy with Eagles

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...s-jalen-reagor

Not for nothing, and I don't like the Hurts pick especially in the 2nd round maybe 4th or 5th of he was there, but this is the last guy who should be talking about anyone especially a QB.

Over his NFL career, 12 TDs 18 ints and a QBR of 69 in a very short 5 year span. Shut up goof.

Again, hate the pick but hate some media pundits worse. Oooooooooooh you ran a drill faster than Reagor congrats dummy. I'm sure he will have a longer and more productive career than you did.

If it wasn't for your pops you wouldn't even be relevant do stfu!
    ​​​​

Comment

IDK shit about Reagor ,,, but cone drill analysis?

Uuh ... no.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        IDK shit about Reagor ,,, but cone drill analysis?

Uuh ... no.
        In the Simms household, every son is Fredo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Not for nothing, and I don't like the Hurts pick especially in the 2nd round maybe 4th or 5th of he was there, but this is the last guy who should be talking about anyone especially a QB.

Over his NFL career, 12 TDs 18 ints and a QBR of 69 in a very short 5 year span. Shut up goof.
          ​​​​
          I'm not sure I would knock a former QB's opinion just because he didn't do well in the NFL. The NFL has more Frank Reichs and Big Balls in their coaching ranks than quality QBs. Dan Orlovsky and Chris Simms have made some very good points in the past. These QBs most likely made the NFL due to their smarts and not their athleticism. While I'm not saying they're all geniuses, I won't discount their opinions because they didn't succeed as a QB. Let's be real here, does anyone think Simms was that far off base here? Not me.

Comment

He and his father are below average throwers.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

I'm not sure I would knock a former QB's opinion just because he didn't do well in the NFL. The NFL has more Frank Reichs and Big Balls in their coaching ranks than quality QBs. Dan Orlovsky and Chris Simms have made some very good points in the past. These QBs most likely made the NFL due to their smarts and not their athleticism. While I'm not saying they're all geniuses, I won't discount their opinions because they didn't succeed as a QB. Let's be real here, does anyone think Simms was that far off base here? Not me.
              Spot on - lack of NFL success as a player does not correlate to credibility. I think Simms is pretty good as an analyst, not only would I not discount what he is saying I would listen.

Comment

Again, hate the pick but hate some media pundits worse. Oooooooooooh you ran a drill faster than Reagor congrats dummy. I'm sure he will have a longer and more productive career than you did.

If it wasn't for your pops you wouldn't even be relevant do stfu!
                ​​​​

Simms is the only analyst who went on record before the draft saying Lamar Jackson was the best QB in 2018. He has credibility.

i agree with him on Jurts - I think the UGA title game fiasco is more of what you'd get day in day out in the pros. Still baffled by this stupid fucking pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Simms is the only analyst who went on record before the draft saying Lamar Jackson was the best QB in 2018. He has credibility.

i agree with him on Jurts - I think the UGA title game fiasco is more of what you'd get day in day out in the pros. Still baffled by this stupid fucking pick.
                  Goff looked great 2 years ago to. Let's see how the kids career plays out before we anoint him for anything. He was incredible last year let's see if defenses catch up to Jackson.

While NO ONE believes Hurts is a good QB, taking shots for cone drills and yada yada seems a little much. No one in their right mind would believe Hurts was drafted to supplant 11 at QB but it makes no sense to think a "Taysom Hill on steroids" is going to get you closer to a Lombardi. Just a stupid pick but I'm sure he could succeed in some system somewhere but not behind an incumbent franchise QB or taking him off the field for gimmick plays.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

... but don’t call Chris Simm “Fredo “ or he’ll wreck your shit because it’s like using the “N” word to Italians.

Wait. That’s Fredo Cuomovirus.

Comment

Goff looked great 2 years ago to. Let's see how the kids career plays out before we anoint him for anything. He was incredible last year let's see if defenses catch up to Jackson.

While NO ONE believes Hurts is a good QB, taking shots for cone drills and yada yada seems a little much. No one in their right mind would believe Hurts was drafted to supplant 11 at QB but it makes no sense to think a "Taysom Hill on steroids" is going to get you closer to a Lombardi. Just a stupid pick but I'm sure he could succeed in some system somewhere but not behind an incumbent franchise QB or taking him off the field for gimmick plays.
                      Wait shouldn't you not be talking about QBs since you never played QB in the NFL? Sorry Sparty thems the rules.

Comment

It's true, though. You see some of his throws and they are all arm. No lower body. And not just the throws he makes on the run. I'm surprised it worked in college, but take a step back: You just drafted a QB that Nick Saban benched in college. Yay?
                        DB

Comment

Of course he was drafted as insurance against Wentz underperforming the contact and since it's structured with an out in a few years it's basically an open competition.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

BUT IT'S NOT THE WAY HE WANTED IT

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

... but don’t call Chris Simm “Fredo “ or he’ll wreck your shit because it’s like using the “N” word to Italians.

Wait. That’s Fredo Cuomovirus.
                              Well played lol

Comment

Working...
                              X