Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just listened to entire SB52 radio broadcast

Sitting on my deck & pounding IPA’s

i seriously May tear up every time I see or hear the end of this game. So thankful...

YEAH, ME TOO MY FRIEND.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I originally watched the game synced with WIP, so I got to watch it without having to listen to Collinsworth and Michaels. It was extra special hearing MR lose it when the clock ran out, no one better to call our first SB victory. But it was what Quick said right after Reese said his piece, 'if this is a dream don't wake me up,' that really said it all. BTW, watching it a second time with the network boys gushing all over Brady and the Pats was hilarious knowing the outcome. They did lavish some praise on what we did, but it sure seemed like they were expecting a different outcome until the clock was at 0:00. All in all, great day, great win, and phucking about time!
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I think its on YouTube where they have both the championship and super bowl synched up to M & M, so much better than the network clowns
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

"What did we just see?"--Kevin Harlan's emotional call on Westwood One Radio after the Philly Special. It just sent chills up my spine. Before that, Mike Holmgren and Boomer Esiason disagreed among themselves whether Pederson should have gone for it--Esiason calling it foolish, but Holmgren reminding him the Pats get the ball at the start of the 2nd half and the Eagles needed a TD instead of a FG.
          Last edited by bobbyuk; 05-03-2020, 08:19 AM.

Comment

AN UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT TAKES THE SNAP,
            TOSSES TO AN UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT,

HE PASSES IT TO A BACK UP QB.

"THEY PULLED IT OUT IN THE SUPER BOWL?"

YES.... YES WE DID......
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-05-2020, 07:42 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              I originally watched the game synced with WIP, so I got to watch it without having to listen to Collinsworth and Michaels. It was extra special hearing MR lose it when the clock ran out, no one better to call our first SB victory. But it was what Quick said right after Reese said his piece, 'if this is a dream don't wake me up,' that really said it all. BTW, watching it a second time with the network boys gushing all over Brady and the Pats was hilarious knowing the outcome. They did lavish some praise on what we did, but it sure seemed like they were expecting a different outcome until the clock was at 0:00. All in all, great day, great win, and phucking about time!
              Wasn't able to listen to Merril Reese here so I was stuck with listening to Beavis and Butthead. I remember the call and their deflated voices when Gronk didn't come down with the ball. I wasn't sure if it was over until almost 5 secs after the play ended. Worst call to finish a game in the history of broadcast sports.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
              X