SpaceX Starlink satellites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpaceX Starlink satellites

Has anyone seen these yet? I saw it the other night and it was pretty cool. I don't know the exact times of when you can see it but it's certainly worth checking out.

Does anyone know the endgame of these starlink satellites? Savior of humanity or impending doom?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

WAIT TILL EVERYTHING STARTS CRASHING INTO EACH OTHER. AND IT WILL.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

They're convinced that 95% of their satellites' hardware will burn up upon re-entry of the earth's atmosphere. That means 5% is uncounted for and a major malfunction could cause a lot of debris. Fuck if I know.

Actually, if you want to see it, all you have to do put in your address and it will show you the best time to view it.

https://james.darpinian.com/satellit...ecial=starlink

Last edited by Snakebitten; 05-02-2020, 12:41 PM.

Comment

PROBABLY WILL. TONIGHT.

Comment

Just realize that you need to be looking in the right area because these lights aren't as bright as the video. When I watched, there was about 60 of these satellites. I heard tonight is around 20 or 40. They weren't bright enough to show up on a cell phone camera but could be seen easily if you're looking in the right spot. Hopefully, the sky is clear tonight. If not, you should have plenty of other chances throughout the months.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Just realize that you need to be looking in the right area because these lights aren't as bright as the video. When I watched, there was about 60 of these satellites. I heard tonight is around 20 or 40. They weren't bright enough to show up on a cell phone camera but could be seen easily if you're looking in the right spot. Hopefully, the sky is clear tonight. If not, you should have plenty of other chances throughout the months.
                YEA I CHECKED THAT OUT. MAYBE TO FAR FROM THE HOUSE, BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER LOOK UP AND SEE THE STARS WHEN I'M HANGING BY THE FIREPIT TONIGHT ANYWAY. SOON THE SKY WILL HAVE SO MUCH CRAP UP THERE IT WILL TAKE THAT AWAY TOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  Does anyone know the endgame of these starlink satellites? Savior of humanity or impending doom?

Comment

Working...
                  X