Peters back with the Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters back with the Birds

is a matter of when, not if. This according to DGunn.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Can't hurt right? Now the question is...will he start at LT over Dillard or will he be a backup or start at Guard?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I called it a month ago,,time for him to move inside..let dillard grow into the lt ,,and if the kid gets hurt...JP can slide back out.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I called it a month ago,,time for him to move inside..let dillard grow into the lt ,,and if the kid gets hurt...JP can slide back out.
        AND YA CAUGHT SHIT ABOUT IT TOO.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

He caught shit about Peters playing guard. If he’s back, I doubt it’s at guard.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If Roseman and Diamond Joe could get a mulligan there’s no way Andre Dillard is a Philadelphia Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              If Roseman and Diamond Joe could get a mulligan there’s no way Andre Dillard is a Philadelphia Eagle
              I THINK THE KID WILL STRAIGHTEN OUT BE PRETTY DECENT.
              IF I REMEMBER RIGHT HE HAD A GOOD STRETCH OF GAMES LATE IN THE SEASON.
              I SAY WE GIVE THE KID A SHOT.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

anyone who can play Tackle ca play guard, if they don't want to pay him LT money then its an Option for peters to extend his career,,that being said he played in the pro bowl last year on his name, not his play.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X