Fake Schedule.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
      Fake Schedule.
      Really then post the real one

Comment

Not going to happen. Commend the NFL's optimism though.

Comment

YET ANOTHER REASON THE IGGLES ARE GIVING UP ON WENTZ AND TRADING HIM FOR A BAG OF CHIPS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
            There will be football. Too many with too much at stake, especially CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, and (especially if college football is screwed up) ESPN/Disney.

The only way it doesn’t happen is if a rogue governor like Newsom or mayor like Garcetti tries to stop it and can win in court.

Comment

cyber fuck up
              Last edited by slag; 05-09-2020, 10:33 AM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

cyber fuck up (part 2)
                Last edited by slag; 05-09-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                  The Eagles are so optimistic that they want all their season ticket money by July ... with the promise of refunds if the games are not played or not played with crowds ... although the email did not make it clear to me if the ticket holder gets to decide the refund based on that person's own assessment of risk or if the Eagles get to decide based on their assessment of risk as guided by local social distancing directives.

Comment

Is having a smaller crowd still part of the plan? Thought I read that somewhere. Fifteen thousand fans dispersed around the stadium or some such thing.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      Is having a smaller crowd still part of the plan? Thought I read that somewhere. Fifteen thousand fans dispersed around the stadium or some such thing.
                      Who knows? My guess is they want to refund as little as possible.

EDITED TO ADD: The Eagles sent an email just saying they were reinstating the ticket hit on my credit card and with a link to the refund policy that is more detailed but similar key language to below:

Ticketmaster sent an email saying this:

"Full refunds will be available if the NFL or the team cancels a game and it cannot be replayed, or if it is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending. If a game is postponed or rescheduled, your tickets are valid for the new date, so hang onto them and we will keep you posted."

WTF does "prohibit fans from attending" mean? Partial attendance or full prohibition or dangerous to certain demographics? Regardless, they want the money now.
                      Last edited by slag; 05-09-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I imagine Jerruh would love to say fuck it and fill up his football field festooned titty bar
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If you figure you can occupy every third seat and every other row, that chops full attendance down by 2/3 then half? Gets you to about 11,000 - 12,000? Not sure how you allocate that fairly across season ticket holders. The bigger issue IMO are the players, coaches and others putting the game on. Is COVID an injury? What if half the offensive line catches it, or all of your QBs? Its pretty contagious and these guys are full contact. Im not sure you can test enough.

Edited to add: looks like Fauci is out there now on the player contagion issue.

Last edited by j1mmy; 05-11-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X