Watching the 4th and 26 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the 4th and 26 game

The thing that strikes me is how freaking bad our skill position players, with the exception of DMac (and his horrible first quarter) and maybe Duce, were. Have we always been kinda shitty at the skill positions particularly WR? It was the OL and Defense that kept us (yes I said "us" in that game).
    DB

How sad is it to Pine for Pinkston
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That season featured the 3 headed-monster at running back. Westbrook provided a lot of offense and his triceps injury at the end of the season impacted the offense in the playoffs. It is probably worth seeing how the offense evolved over the course of the season (particularly during the 10 game win streak) and how much Westbrook started contributing to understand how much of a loss he was.

Comment

That offense was dogshit for the first 4 weeks or so ...

Comment

Andy’s teams almost always started out slowly.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Another thing I noticed was how few penalties there were, even on ST. Hardly any PI, holding (either defensive or offensive), roughing. Amazing.
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X