Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the first major pro sporting event we'll see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first major pro sporting event we'll see?

Not including futbol. I'm guessing that it will be pro basketball. Fewer players to coordinate than baseball and hockey, logistics are easier. I think baseball will be next only because Bettman is a dickfor.
    DB

alot less contact in baseball though
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I think baseball is the least likely. Bunch of entitled brats on both sides and Manfred is an abomination as commissioner. Could be the final nail in MLB’s coffin. Hope I’m wrong!

Comment

Golf, with no spectators.

Comment

Ultimate frisbee
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

But I did watch German futbol this weekend.
            With no crowds the sound of the thump of the ball getting kicked was loud. As was the cursing in a variety of languages. I did recognize a couple French and German naughty words. And it was funny as the announcer apologized at the broadcast of things one would normally not hear.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              I think baseball is the least likely. Bunch of entitled brats on both sides and Manfred is an abomination as commissioner. Could be the final nail in MLB’s coffin. Hope I’m wrong!
              Interesting juxtaposition with the NBA. Those guys want to play despite far more "risk." The MLB guys look pretty bad IMO. With baseball's popularity where it is, can they afford to skip an entire season? People might forget it exists.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Not including futbol. I'm guessing that it will be pro basketball. Fewer players to coordinate than baseball and hockey, logistics are easier. I think baseball will be next only because Bettman is a dickfor.
                NASCAR performed at Darlington on Sunday and Wed. night.
                Didnt watch it but had a good time with my friends playing NASCAR fantasy.

We didn’t know squat about drivers etc. Today I’ve been reading about adjusting cambers when the car has to much push into the turn.

Comment

This, it is strangely entertaining....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrGNgY9_i4
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

NASCAR performed at Darlington on Sunday and Wed. night.
                    Didnt watch it but had a good time with my friends playing NASCAR fantasy.

We didn’t know squat about drivers etc. Today I’ve been reading about adjusting cambers when the car has to much push into the turn.
                    DIRT RACE PHANS CALL IT NAPCAR.

DIRT IS FOR RACING, ASPHALT IS FOR GETTING YOU THERE.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-22-2020, 02:00 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X