Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Golden Monkey

Good stuff
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Yup. Old school goodness

Comment

Yup. Old school goodness

Comment

I gave up hard liquor over a year ago and just have a beer now and then. A real lightweight now, but three of them got me really toasted.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If you have any interest in sour beer, the Sour Monkey version is terrific as well.

Comment

My other go to is the Hayes-y 13 double IPA. I get a couple of 64 ounce jugs of it. Order it online and hop across the bridge to pick it up. Almost feel like Els coming home with a couple of jugs of moonshine he got from Tickle.

Comment

Working...
            X