Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is almost like the post-game parking lot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Fair enough, my post was garbled.
    It wasn’t garbled. It was a complete non sequitur. My original post was silly light humor. For some reason you decided to inject politics and hijack the thread to post your own little manifesto. Spine was trying to circle back to the humor, to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

It wasn’t garbled. It was a complete non sequitur. My original post was silly light humor. For some reason you decided to inject politics and hijack the thread to post your own little manifesto. Spine was trying to circle back to the humor, to no avail.

"I am well rebuked."

-Sir Thomas More

I thought the Bored might be interested in some of the stuff I was hearing from the government and other companies. I went into manifesto mode not in response to your post but to subsequent ones. My apologies, I should be flogged. Purged. Pan-fried.
      DB

Comment

"I am well rebuked."

-Sir Thomas More

I thought the Bored might be interested in some of the stuff I was hearing from the government and other companies. I went into manifesto mode not in response to your post but to subsequent ones. My apologies, I should be flogged. Purged. Pan-fried.
        I was interested.

I’ve always supported drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered and basics floggings. Recently though, I’ve come to the conclusion that pan-frying in inhuman. Specifically, pan-frying with cornmeal.

Anyway, I’ll accept whatever punishment deemed necessary since I showed interest. I’m partly to blame here.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I was interested.

I’ve always supported drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered and basics floggings. Recently though, I’ve come to the conclusion that pan-frying in inhuman. Specifically, pan-frying with cornmeal.

Anyway, I’ll accept whatever punishment deemed necessary since I showed interest. I’m partly to blame here.

It was all your fault. What you were wearing was so provocative. I couldn't help myself. And the whole pan fried cornmeal thing takes me back to catfish. Not catphish.
          DB

Comment

It was all your fault. What you were wearing was so provocative. I couldn't help myself. And the whole pan fried cornmeal thing takes me back to catfish. Not catphish.
            I was curiously interested, and we all know that curiosity pan-fried the catfish.

So cornmeal and pan-fry me, people! Just get it over with you inhuman bastards!

Comment

Working...
            X