Rewatched SB XXXIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched SB XXXIX

Still amazed at the lack of urgency during their next to last possession.
    And Buck the fuck brings up the booing of McNabb multiple times. What a twat.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I remember yelling at them from my nosebleed seats at that game. It looked like they were strolling to the park rather than trying to win a game.

Comment

McNabb made two good passes the entire drive. One to TO, the other the TD pass to Lewis.
      As I watched, I remembered the defense of FF and McNabb on this board.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

It was on replay on Fux...I watched the game for the 1st time since we played it 16 years ago...I have always beena Nabby blower..But I have to say,,was his game to win and he blew it...was good seeing trott and Dawk,,I truly felt bad for them...man did AR and Belicheat look younger!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X